How to set up D-Link AC1750 for NBN FTTC
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link AC1750 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Device is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the yellow Gateway port on your NBN Connection Device into the yellow Internet port on your D-Link router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your D-Link router on using the Power button.
- Connect your computer or any device to your modem by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to the Ethernet port, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
- Go to 192.168.1.1 or http://dlinkrouter.local in your browser.
- Enter your D-Link password (if this was not changed, the default password is printed on the label found on the back of your modem or in the modem's Quick Start Guide).
- Click Settings then Internet.
- From My Internet Connection is, select PPPoE.
- Enter your iiNet Username and password.
- Select Save.
- From Settings, select Internet, then VLAN.
- Set Triple-play and VOIP VLAN to Enabled.
- Change the Internet VLAN ID: 2 and Priority ID: 0.
- Click Save.
Your D-Link AC1750 Gigabit Wi-Fi Router should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.