How to set up D-Link AC1200 for NBN FTTP
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router.
- Ensure your NBN® Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the yellow Internet port on your D-Link router.
Note: if UNI-D1 doesn't work, try each UNI-D port.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your D-Link router on using the Power button.
- Connect your computer or any device to your modem by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to the Ethernet port, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
- Go to 192.168.1.1 or enter http://dlinkrouter.local in your browser.
- Enter your D-Link password (if this was not changed, the default password is shown on the device label or Quick Install Guide).
- Click Settings > Internet
- Select PPPoE on the dropdown list for ‘My Internet Connection is:'
- Enter your iiNet Username and password.
- Click Save.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have NBN Phone included in your service, more settings are needed:
- From Settings, select Internet, then VLAN.
- Set Triple-play and VOIP VLAN to Enabled.
- Change the Internet VLAN ID: 2 and Priority ID: 0.
- Click Save.
Your D-Link AC1200 Wi-Fi Gigabit Router should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.