Creating a Hosted Exchange resource mailbox
There are two types of resource mailboxes:
- Room mailboxes are assigned to a meeting location, such as a conference room or training room.
- Equipment mailboxes are assigned to a resource that is not location-specific, such as a microphone, or company car.
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel and select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Exchange then select the More Services tab and click Resource Mailboxes.
- Click on Add New Resource Mailbox.
- Fill in the details of the new resource and then click Submit.