Creating a Hosted Exchange mailbox
For instructions on importing multiple mailboxes at once, please see these instructions.
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel.
- Ensure your Hosted Exchange subscription is selected by choosing it from the Subscription drop-down menu at the top right of screen.
- Click the Add New Mailbox link under the Exchange heading.
- Choose the New Service User option and click Next.
The Existing Service User option is only used when you want to add Exchange email services to a user that already exists.
- Enter a Display name, Login and Password and click Next.
If you have multiple domain names please ensure you select the correct one from the drop-down menu provided.
- Select your desired mailbox template and click Next. For more details on the difference between Hosted Exchange mailbox types, please visit our website.
- Review the details of the new mailbox and then click Finish.
If you need to change any details you can click Back to do so.
Please allow a few minutes for your mailbox to be created. You can check that the mailbox has been created by clicking on the Display name and observing the status.