Creating a Hosted Exchange distribution list
Distribution lists enable you to send a message to a list email addresses just by entering a single address in the "To" field.
Creating a distribution list
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel and select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the drop-down menu at the top right.
- Select Exchange and click the Distribution Lists tab, and then select Add New Distribution List.
- Fill in the required details for your new list and then click Submit.
- Allow a few minutes for the distribution list to create.
Members are the recipients of email sent to your list and can be granted permission to send on behalf of the list.
- Click on the Display name of the list.
- Select the Members tab.
- If you wish to add members from your existing list of users, contacts and resources click Add New Member.
- Tick the box beside the members you wish to add and click Submit.
- Alternatively you can import a list of members by clicking on Import Members.
- Copy and paste a list of email addresses you wish to add separated by a comma, semicolon, space or new line and click Submit.