Adding additional domains to Hosted Exchange
There are no limits on the number of domain names you can add.
Adding domains registered with iiNet
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel.
- On the Home screen, click on Hosted Domains.
- Click on the domain name you wish to link to your Hosted Exchange plan.
NOTE: If the domain you wish to add is not listed here, please see Adding domains registered elsewhere.
- At the bottom of the page, you should see a Mail Hosting row that says Not Installed. Click Add Hosting.
- Ensure the correct Hosted Exchange plan is selected and click Next.
- Click Finish. You can now create Exchange mailboxes and aliases under the new domain name.
IMPORTANT: You'll need to update the name servers with your current registrar to point to ns1.iinethosting.net.au and ns2.iinethosting.net.au.
- Click the Add Existing Domain Registered Elsewhere button.
- Enter the domain name you wish to add without the 'www.' (e.g. domain.com.au), select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the Subscription drop-down menu and tick the Zone management ability checkbox.
- Under Mail Hosting, select Microsoft Exchange. Another drop-down menu will appear; ensure your Hosted Exchange subscription is selected. Click Next.
- Review the details and click Finish. You can now create Exchange mailboxes and aliases under the new domain name.